Wednesday, 5 January 2011

7. Looking back at your pleriminary tast (the school magazine task), what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?


Comparing my preliminary work to my final piece I feel I have progressed greatly.I feel the photographs are of a higher quality, they are more professional looking and the models have an attitude and look like they belong on the cover of the magazine.
The fonts I used on my final product were all from the website 'da font' I spent a lot of time looking for the right ones because, I found that the font on the cover is very important, as you can see the font on my prelim is very plain and I knew that to make it look more professional I would have to improve the fonts which I think I did well.
The contents page is a lot more professional on my final piece, the piece on my prelim was very sparse it helped me to realise that the contents page should be full of information and colour rather than just the plain colour and background on my prelim. I feel in this way I have progressed.
With the prelim, I had very little knowledge of photoshop and so it helped me to get used to the programme and I feel my progress is apparrent in the improvement from the prelim to the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment