To document my development and progress on my magazine i used blogger.com. This allowed me to display my work easily and speak about my inspiration for my magazine.
I used Publisher to put together my double page spread and i learnt how to link the text to create columns for my article. This was much easier tan creating the page on Photoshop as this technique allowed a fuss free way to display my interview.
I used the internet to do some existing magazine reasearch and to find out about distributors and publishers. The internet also supplyed me with information about NME statistics.
Dafont.com supplyed me with many different fonts that fitted in perfect with the style of music magazine i wanted to create. They made my magazine more interesting and bold which would attract readers.
I used a Nikon DSLR to take my photos with as it gave a clear image. To put the images on my computer a home i used a San disk memory stick so i could transport my images from college to my own personal computer.
Slideshare was used to create powerpoints showing the devlopment of my work in stages.
I mainly used Photoshop to create my magazine as it has many effects and techniques that could make my magazine to a high standard. I had to learn some of the techniques through research and through asking other people as it was my first time using this programme. I think i developed my knowledge well to create a succesfull magazine.
No comments:
Post a Comment