I firstly wanted to create a very bold eye catching page, so decided to make the whole of the page a bright red colour. This also keeps with the theme of my black, white and red colour scheme.
These are my fact files. I think add a personal feel to the interview as you learn personal things about each band member, so this will invite readers in. I also think they create a proffessional look with the colour scheme and the dashes of white in each corner.

This is a film strip of more pictures from my photoshoot. I think this creates an edgy look as it has reference to hollywood and hence the rock and roll lifestyle that the girls in the band live. It also shows the 'care free' attitude that the girls portray, as some of the pictures are showing them having fun and messing around.
No comments:
Post a Comment