To do this, i created the text on photoshop by firstly downloading the font. I then edited the heading by increasing the shadows of the text so it gave the title more depth and stood out more on the page. I then had to save the title as a jpeg. file and insert it into the publisher document.
Thursday, 20 January 2011
Heading on second double page
For my heading on the double page, i wanted to continue to use the same font as i had previously in the magazine to keep a consistant professional look. However, as i was creating my second double page on publisher, this meant i had to first make the title on photoshop.
To do this, i created the text on photoshop by firstly downloading the font. I then edited the heading by increasing the shadows of the text so it gave the title more depth and stood out more on the page. I then had to save the title as a jpeg. file and insert it into the publisher document.
To do this, i created the text on photoshop by firstly downloading the font. I then edited the heading by increasing the shadows of the text so it gave the title more depth and stood out more on the page. I then had to save the title as a jpeg. file and insert it into the publisher document.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment