Saturday, 12 February 2011

Front Cover Images

I know I will need to use an artist to photograph for my front cover as a main feature of the magazine. The model I chose will have to have a rock look about them, and can either be male or female as my audience is not particularly gender specific. I will use a solo artist rather than a band for my cover as the magazine covers that I have researched usually have this. One that I particularly like is this cover featuring Paramore front-woman Hayley Williams:




















I think that this cover is powerful and effective. The model has a rock look about her due to her facial expression and dark eye make up, along with her punching the screen giving her a bit of an attitude, the female part of my audience especially would look up to her. I also like the red, black and white colour scheme on this, as I have already planned to use these colours and I now see that they work very effectively with a layout and model like this. I will use this front cover to give me inspiration while developing my front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment