The results are as follows:
- Loud: 6
- Volume: 13
- Noise: 3
- Rockwave: 2
- Amplify: 6
Volume gained the most votes, so this will be my new title for my magazine. Some of the questionnaires had comments on them explaining their vote. Some said:
"I think that Rockwave is too obvious for a rock magazine, it may put people off"
"I like Volume the best, it reflects the genre of music you have chosen"
"Noise is too weak. You need something louder"
"Volume could work, but only if in capital letters"
I will consider this when creating my title.
- Loud: 6
- Volume: 13
- Noise: 3
- Rockwave: 2
- Amplify: 6
Volume gained the most votes, so this will be my new title for my magazine. Some of the questionnaires had comments on them explaining their vote. Some said:
"I think that Rockwave is too obvious for a rock magazine, it may put people off"
"I like Volume the best, it reflects the genre of music you have chosen"
"Noise is too weak. You need something louder"
"Volume could work, but only if in capital letters"
I will consider this when creating my title.

No comments:
Post a Comment