Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Title Fonts

Now that I had chosen Volume as my heading, I decided to start looking at some fonts that I could use for my title. I have kept in mind the previous titles I have looked at, and the fact that most of them are sans serif fonts. I think I will begin by looking at sans serif fonts, as these are the most modern/effective/bold when it comes to a rock magazine. I will also put all titles in capitals, as this makes the stand out more.
Here are a few from www.dafont.com:






Bebas Neue







Feast Of Flesh








DCC Sharp Distress Black







Unrealised







Should've Known

These 5 are my favourite out of all the fonts I was able to look at. I think that they all connote rock in some way, either through shape or small details like the graffiti type look in the second and third fonts. I will now conduct a second questionnaire in order to gain a better perspective on what 30 of my classmates think of my selections, and hopefully distinguish a favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment