Tuesday 8 March 2011

Finished Front Cover

I have now finished my front cover after working on it for a few weeks. Here it is:
























Overall, I am pleased with how my front cover has worked out. I think it reflects the rock genre perfectly. The colour scheme works and all the features tie in with it in some way. The addition of the small images add to the cover making it look like there are a lot of features in the magazine and make it look worth buying. The freebies and competitions also add to the appeal to buy the audience, and as my audience like live music and often buy music equipment, it attends to their needs perfectly. I think my main image works well too, as you can still see her face and it stands out due to my editing. Her facial expression also works very well with the rock theme of the magazine. I think that the title is in a good position, as it doesn't cover too much of my artists face, yet fits perfectly under my tagline. I would say that this page has a lot going on on it, but is not too much and distracting.

I can now start to work on my contents page next. I will again begin by researching some existing contents pages to help me along.

No comments:

Post a Comment