Friday, 25 February 2011

Los Angeles!













I will be going on a college media trip to Los Angeles from tomorrow till Thursday the 3rd of March and will therefore be unable to work on my magazine while I am there. However, I plan to take some photographs for my contents page while I am there, as I realise I will need some smaller images of bands and artists to place on the page. I think that various locations I am visiting in LA will make a brilliant setting for some of my pictures, especially the Venice Beach skate park, which has a rock look to it.








































I am also watching the rock band Biffy Clyro while I am there in a very small and intimate venue. I think this may be an excellent opportunity to gain some images of them for my contents page, as live bands are usually featured in this way in contents pages. I also think this will be excellent as Kerrang! have been heavily involved with Biffy Clyro in the past, and the target audience of Kerrang! is very similar to that of mine, so I think this will appeall greatly to my audience.

See you in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment