Saturday, 19 February 2011

Final Front Cover Image

After looking at both of my images and asking some of my friend opinions (who fit the characteristics of my target audience), I have finally decided that this will be my front cover image:























I felt that this would work nicely as a front cover image. The main thing I like about it is the overall rock look it gives off, as it reflects my target audience perfectly. Also, it will fit in my planned colour scheme of red, white and black perfectly, although I will use a slightly darker shade of red as this will add more depth to the page and the text will still stand out. The fact that my model is 21, female, likes rock music and has a rock look about her makes her perfect to appeal to my target audience. I also like the spacing on this, as it leaves me room around the edges and top for things such as headlines and features. However, the fact that I have put the actual image of my model on a separate layer from the background image will allow me to resize and move the image around accordingly. I will now begin work on my front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment