Thursday 14 April 2011

Double Page Spread Finishing Touches

My double page spread is now looking almost finished. There are just two more very small features I wanted to add to make it perfect. One of which was a small sign informing the readers that the story they were reading was a world exclusive, to excite them. I noticed I had some spare space next to my model, so I put it here in a red circle. Here is the feature:
























I also wanted to add page numbers so that the audience could navigate to the page easily from the contents page and front cover. I will put the numbers in the bottom outer corners of the magazine with the name of the magazine next to them. Here are the features:




I can now add these to my double page spread and it will be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment